Subscribe for a High School teacher’s commentary on education news from around Chicago and the US and how it affects teaching and learning in today’s classroom.
- Day 3 of #CPSClosings Protest | #Chicago Tonight | WTTW: chicagotonight.wttw.com/2013/05/20/day… 12 hours ago
- While #CPSClosings undemocratic vote occurs, I adminster 10th EPAs test for 2012-13. Schools are being held hostage in #Chicago and #America 14 hours ago
- @INTPoet @Upworthy Igual 14 hours ago
- RT @phillipcantor: The Nation summarizes some of the myths about #CPSclosings. In #CPS the truth is underutilized. thenation.com/blog/174424/ch… 14 hours ago
- RT @OccupyCPS: Protestors gathering outside the Board of Ed #CPSclosings http://t.co/QebSxFu7zK 14 hours ago
In this Blog
Common TopicsAn Open Letter from Arne Duncan to America's Teachers Chicago Chicago Public Schools Chicago Teachers Union Common Core State Standards Deborah Meier Diane Ravitch DREAM Act edreform edublogs education Education Bill of Rights Education Reform extended school day Fred Klonsky Gates Foundation gentrification high-stakes testing IEA IFT Illinois immigration Jonah Edelman Jonathon Kozol longer school day Matt Damon Matt Farmer Mikva Challenge new blog Pearson Learning Pedro Noguera PERA Race to the Top Rahm Emanuel Save Our Schools school funding Shel Trapp Sir Ken Robinson Stand for Children IL Stephen Krashen summer reading teachers turnarounds UseYourTeacherVoice VIVAteachers