Subscribe for a High School teacher’s commentary on education news from around Chicago and the US and how it affects teaching and learning in today’s classroom.
- @ChiPubSchools cutting my school's #cpsbudget by 13%. #noprom #notoiletpaper 5 hours ago
- Query- What is the best #RSS aggregator to replace #GoogleReader in a cpl. wks.? 2 days ago
- RT @WBEZeducation: @SethLavin @ClassroomSooth @WBEZ Decision makers aren't on twitter. Please write letters /LL #DontCutVevea 3 days ago
- RT @WBEZeducation: @SethLavin @ClassroomSooth @WBEZ Absolute risk. A probability. But decision makers aren't on twitter. Please write lett… 3 days ago
- RT @TeacherArthurG: Rahm Emanuel finds kids in schools he deems failing, helps them out by closing their schools and firing the teachers. h… 3 days ago
In this Blog
Common TopicsAn Open Letter from Arne Duncan to America's Teachers Chicago Chicago Public Schools Chicago Teachers Union Common Core State Standards Deborah Meier Diane Ravitch DREAM Act edreform edublogs education Education Bill of Rights Education Reform extended school day Fred Klonsky Gates Foundation gentrification high-stakes testing IEA IFT Illinois immigration Jonah Edelman Jonathon Kozol longer school day Matt Damon Matt Farmer Mikva Challenge new blog Pearson Learning Pedro Noguera PERA Race to the Top Rahm Emanuel Save Our Schools school funding Shel Trapp Sir Ken Robinson Stand for Children IL Stephen Krashen summer reading teachers turnarounds UseYourTeacherVoice VIVAteachers