Subscribe for a High School teacher’s commentary on education news from around Chicago and the US and how it affects teaching and learning in today’s classroom.
- #CPSclosings long march day 1 coverage by @jaisalnoor Share widely! therealnews.com/t2/index.php?o… @rweingarten @TeacherSabrina @jadarussell 5 hours ago
- ow.ly/i/29ham sea bass w charred ramps & spring pea puree #FoodsFromChile in #Chicago by @thechefjulius 19 hours ago
- ow.ly/i/****1 scallops w merken butter & chickpeas. #FoodsFromChile in #Chicago w @thechefjulius 20 hours ago
- Loving the Coastal white from @diablowine. Goes so well w. dinner by @thechefjulius. 20 hours ago
- ow.ly/i/29g7o salmon croquettes by @TheChefJulius :) 21 hours ago
In this Blog
Common TopicsAn Open Letter from Arne Duncan to America's Teachers Chicago Chicago Public Schools Chicago Teachers Union Common Core State Standards Deborah Meier Diane Ravitch DREAM Act edreform edublogs education Education Bill of Rights Education Reform extended school day Fred Klonsky Gates Foundation gentrification high-stakes testing IEA IFT Illinois immigration Jonah Edelman Jonathon Kozol longer school day Matt Damon Matt Farmer Mikva Challenge new blog Pearson Learning Pedro Noguera PERA Race to the Top Rahm Emanuel Save Our Schools school funding Shel Trapp Sir Ken Robinson Stand for Children IL Stephen Krashen summer reading teachers turnarounds UseYourTeacherVoice VIVAteachers