Ken Goodman says it well: It’s high expectations, not standards that we need.
- #Chicago charter school teachers condemn #CPSClosings as a "landgrab." chicagoacts.org/charter-news/2… Is #WallSt listening?@ChiACTS @aftACTS 20 hours ago
- Fact check: #Chicago school closings wbez.org/news/fact-chec… via @wbez A good place to state @jadarussell 1 day ago
- #CPSclosings long march day 1 coverage by @jaisalnoor Share widely! therealnews.com/t2/index.php?o… @rweingarten @TeacherSabrina @jadarussell 1 day ago
- ow.ly/i/29ham sea bass w charred ramps & spring pea puree #FoodsFromChile in #Chicago by @thechefjulius 2 days ago
- ow.ly/i/****1 scallops w merken butter & chickpeas. #FoodsFromChile in #Chicago w @thechefjulius 2 days ago
In this Blog
Common TopicsAn Open Letter from Arne Duncan to America's Teachers Chicago Chicago Public Schools Chicago Teachers Union Common Core State Standards Deborah Meier Diane Ravitch DREAM Act edreform edublogs education Education Bill of Rights Education Reform extended school day Fred Klonsky Gates Foundation gentrification high-stakes testing IEA IFT Illinois immigration Jonah Edelman Jonathon Kozol longer school day Matt Damon Matt Farmer Mikva Challenge new blog Pearson Learning Pedro Noguera PERA Race to the Top Rahm Emanuel Save Our Schools school funding Shel Trapp Sir Ken Robinson Stand for Children IL Stephen Krashen summer reading teachers turnarounds UseYourTeacherVoice VIVAteachers